Rosemary Mint Shampoo Bars/Promotes Hair Growth
All natural shampoo bar no detergents, no sulfates, silicones, or parabens, made with rosemary, peppermint essential oils, organic apple cider vinegar to help promote hair growth, add healthy pH balance and does not strip all the natural oils from your hair. Shampoo bars are known to last longer than liquid shampoos and are very convenient. One Bar is equivalent to 3 bottles liquid!
**Note: If you have hard water use a vinegar rinse to soften and detangle hair or purchase our Solid Conditioner Bars. See DIY rinse recipe below
4oz bars (Active ingredients)
- Rosemary-one of the best oils for enhancing hair growth, which thickens the hair. Rosemary oil is believed to increase cellular metabolism that stimulates hair growth. It helps prevent hair loss, and helps with itchy scalps.
- Peppermint essential oil- has menthol in it which can help stimulate hair growth because of its ability to increase blood circulation in the scalp.
- Castor oil- has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties and is high in Vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and Omega 6 and 9 beneficial fatty acids. Its unusually high ricinoleic acid ratio makes it beneficial for skin and hair regrowth.
- Apple cider vinegar-is naturally high in acetic acid and has a pH level which is close to that of human hair. Regularly rinsing with this vinegar can help bring your scalp and hair to its ideal acidity, especially if you have oily hair.Helps remove residue from product buildup and helps you get shiny hair.
- Oat Extract- helps soothe itchy and irritated scalp conditions.
How to use shampoo bar: Wet hair first, lather bar in your hands and work through hair to create a lather all over. Wash, rinse hair. Recommended after shampooing: Try our Herbal Solid Conditioner Bar, Rosemary Mint Conditioner Creme/Rinse or try our DIY recipe below: DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Softening Rinse Recipe: Take 1 part ACV to 3 parts water solution, apply in hair, rinse out to soften and bring healthy pH balance back to hair. Optional- add your favorite essential oil to solution.
Note: Hair will not smell like vinegar once rinsed out, towel dried or blow dried.
Ingredients: rosemary essential oil, peppermint essential oil, coconut oil, castor oil, coconut milk, oat extract, organic cocoa butter, olive oil, organic apple cider vinegar sodium hydroxide.
Tips: Always place your bar on a dry surface and place on a dish with open air ways top and bottom like a wooden soap holder so your bar will last longer.