Lemongrass & Coconut Milk Shampoo Bar
Lemongrass & Coconut Milk Shampoo Bar/ Oily-Normal Hair Types.
All natural shampoo bar no detergents, silicone's, or parabens, made to strengthen hair shaft and hydrate while adding shine. This shampoo bar is very cleansing and has antifungal/antibacterial properties. Shampoo bars don't strip all the good natural oils out of your scalp. They are known to last longer than liquid shampoos and are very convenient. **Note: If you have hard water this shampoo bar works best with a conditioner bar or vinegar rinse to soften and detangle hair. See recipe below. or Purchase our Solid Conditioner Bars
Smaller 3oz Bar
- Lemongrass oil - strengthens hair shaft and follicles. Good for Oily-normal hair types. Has anti-fungal and antiviral properties, and is effective in relieving dry scalp and dandruff. It is proven to inhibit dandruff caused by yeast issues. Lemongrass oil also prevents hair loss and gives hair a healthy shine.
- Coconut Milk- helps to nourish, hydrate hair and promote hair growth. When used regularly on dry and damaged hair, helps to restore its shine and adds softness to hair . It is a rich source of fat, which makes the hair soft, fights rough hair and deeply conditions it.
- Coconut Oil- stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles. Moisturizes dry hair. Adds luster, bounce shine and softness to the hair. Prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hair length.
- Organic Shea Butter(Grade A)- provides moisture to dry and damaged hair. It repairs natural hair breakage and itchy scalp conditions. It does not cause buildup. It helps you if you have scalp issues: e.g. dandruff, eczema or dermatitis.
- Oat Extract- helps soothe itchy and irritated scalp conditions.
How to use shampoo bar:
Wet hair first, rub in a hands and work through hair to create a lather all over. Wash,rinse hair.
Recommended after shampooing: Try our Solid Conditioner Bars, Coconut Milk & Vinegar Conditioner Crème/Rinse, or try our DIY recipe below:
DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Softening Rinse Recipe: Take 1 part ACV to 3 parts water solution, apply in hair, rinse out to soften and detangle hair. Optional- add your favorite essential oil to solution.
Note: Hair will not smell like vinegar once rinsed out, towel dry or blow dried.
Ingredients: organic lemongrass essential oil, organic coconut milk, coconut oil, organic sunflower oil, castor oil, raw shea butter, coconut nectar oil, sodium hydroxide, oat extract.
Tips: Always place your bar on a dry surface and place on a dish with open air ways top and bottom like a wooden soap holder so your bar will last longer.