Lemon Lavender Shampoo Bar/ Normal Hair Types
Lemon Lavender Shampoo Bar/ Normal Hair Types.
All natural shampoo bar no detergents, silicone's, or parabens, made for normal hair types and hydrates without over-drying. Has a nice floral uplifting scent with organic lemon and lavender essential oils. Shampoo bars do not strip all the good natural oils out of your scalp. They are known to last longer than liquid shampoos and are very convenient. **Note: If you have hard water this shampoo bar works best with a conditioner bar or vinegar rinse to soften and detangle hair. See recipe below. or Purchase our Solid Conditioner Bars
- Lemon Essential Oil - helps cleanse with it's citrus antibacterial properties. Great for the scalp.
- Lavender Essential Oil- helps relax and calm scalp conditions
- *Coconut Oil- stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles. Moisturizes dry hair. Adds luster, bounce shine and softness to the hair. Prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hair length.
- Organic Shea Butter(Grade A)- provides moisture to dry and damaged hair. It repairs natural hair breakage and itchy scalp conditions. It does not cause buildup. It helps you if you have scalp issues: e.g. dandruff, eczema or dermatitis.
- Oat Extract- helps soothe itchy and irritated scalp conditions.
How to use shampoo bar:
Wet hair first, rub in hair to create a lather all over. Wash,rinse hair thoroughly.
Recommended after shampooing: Try our Solid Conditioner Bars, Coconut Milk & Vinegar Conditioner Crème/Rinse, or try our DIY recipe below:
DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Softening Rinse Recipe: Take 1 part ACV to 3 parts water solution, apply in hair, rinse out to soften and detangle hair. Optional- add your favorite essential oil to solution.
Note: Hair will not smell like vinegar once rinsed out, towel dry or blow dried.
Ingredients: organic lemon essential oil, organic lavender essential oil, coconut oil, organic organic olive oil, castor oil, raw shea butter, sodium hydroxide, oat extract.
Tips: Always place your bar on a dry surface and place on a dish with open air ways top and bottom like a wooden soap holder so your bar will last longer.