Herbal Conditioner Solid Bar/Helps Promote Hair Growth
2.8-3oz All natural plant-based conditioner bar no sulfates, silicones, or parabens. Helps soften, detangles, promotes healthy hair growth, calms itchy scalp irritations and strengthens hair follicles. Made with essential oils, organic shea butter, organic cocoa butter, btms-a natural conditioning agent and oat extract oil.
* Organic Shea Butter-Moisturizes and heals dry scalp, reduces flaking due to dryness, softens hair and nourish scalp.
* Organic Cocoa Butter-high in fatty acids, which is why it's often touted for its ability to hydrate and nourish the dry itchy scalp. Helps strengthen and repair split ends.
* Castor oil- has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties and is high in Vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and Omega 6 and 9 beneficial fatty acids. Its unusually high ricinoleic acid ratio makes it beneficial for skin and hair regrowth.
Essential Oil Blend Benefits:
- Eucalyptus Oil- helps heal scalp conditions, great for dandruff and dry scalp
- Rosemary Oil- promotes hair growth, helps heal scalp irritations
- Lavender Oil- calms itchy scalp
- Tea Tree Oil- antibacterial properties, helps to unclog hair follicles and nourish your roots also helps with dandruff and itchy scalp.
* BTMS- is a natural, plant-based conditioning emulsifier used in hair and skin care. BTMS is naturally derived from Colza oil, and is gentle on the skin and hair. Provides intensive moisture to dry hair and skin. Penetrates hair shaft to hydrate from inside out. Non-sulfate!
* Oat Extract Oil- soothes itchy scalp irritations.
How to use: After shampooing with shampoo bar, wet bar with warm water to activate and rub in hands then apply or apply directly to wet hair. It does not lather but has a lotion-like feel. Rinse out. Allow bar to dry out and solidify again. Place bar out of shower for best results.
Ingredients: organic cocoa butter, shea butter, btms conditioner flakes, castor oil, coconut oil, oat extract oil, essential oil blend **Packaging: recycled tissue paper