Avocado Coconut Milk Shampoo Bar/ Helps Dandruff/ Dry Hair Types
- * Organic Avocado Oil-helps rejuvenate and moisturize the scalp. A rich source of proteins, amino acids and vitamins, avocado helps soothe the scalp and promotes long, strong, healthy hair growth.
- * Avocado Fruit-incorporated in the shampoo bar the monounsaturated fatty acids in avocado help to increase the absorption of vitamins and minerals by the hair and scalp.
- Coconut Milk-helps to nourish, hydrate hair and promote hair growth. When used regularly on dry and damaged hair, helps to restore its shine and adds softness to hair . It is a rich source of fat, which makes the hair soft, fights rough hair and deeply conditions it.
- *Thyme essential Oil- stimulates hair follicles, helps with itching irritated scalp conditions that causes flaking.
- *Tea tree oil- antibacterial and anti-fungal properties helps fight dandruff caused by overgrowth of yeast on the scalp.
- * Castor Oil-has natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties and is high in Vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and Omega 6 and 9 beneficial fatty acids. Its unusually high ricinoleic acid ratio makes it beneficial for skin and hair regrowth
- *Soothing Oat Cream- made from colloidal oatmeal to calm itchiness of the scalp.
How to use: Use on wet hair and wet the bar, apply and work a lather all through hair. Rinse out
Recommended Solid hair conditioner bars or ACV Rinse: 1 part Vinegar to 3 Parts water, apply to wet hair after shampooing, and rinse vinegar out of hair. Note: Hair will not smell like vinegar once hair is dry.
Ingredients: organic avocado oil, organic avocado fruit puree, olive oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil, castor oil, white tea thyme oil,tea tree oil, sodium hydroxide, soothing oatmeal cream.
Tips: Always place bar on a breakable container to dry out and keep out shower so bar doesn't melt.