Cocoa Butter Shampoo Bar/ Helps Split Ends
Cocoa Butter Shampoo Bar/ Dry hair types and split ends
All natural shampoo bar no detergents, no silicones, or parabens. Made with lots of organic cocoa butter to help dry hair and prevent split end breakage. Shampoo Bars are known to last longer than liquid shampoos and are very convenient.
- Note: If you have hard water this shampoo bar works best with a conditioner bar or vinegar rinse to soften and detangle hair. See recipe below. or Purchase our Solid Conditioner Bars
4.5oz Bar Active Ingredients:
- Organic Cocoa Butter- helps moisturize dry hair and prevents split end breakage.
- Organic Olive Oil- helps hydrates dry hair, heals scalp conditions
- Oat Extract- helps soothe itchy and irritated scalp conditions.
- Coconut Oil- stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles. Moisturizes dry hair. Adds luster, bounce shine and softness to the hair. Prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hair length.
- Castor Oil-promotes healthy hair growth, has natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, improves blood circulation of the scalp, produces shinier hair.
How to use shampoo bar:
Wet hair first, rub in a hands and work through hair to create a lather all over. Wash,rinse hair.
Recommended after shampooing: Try our Solid Conditioner Bars, or try our DIY recipe below:
- DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Softening Rinse Recipe: Take 1 part ACV to 3 parts water solution, apply in hair, rinse out to soften and detangle hair. Optional- add your favorite essential oil to solution.
Note: Hair will not smell like vinegar once rinsed out, towel dry or blow dried.
Ingredients: organic raw cocoa butter organic olive oil, coconut oil, organic castor oil, natural cocoa fragrance oil, sodium hydroxide, oat extract.
Tips: Always place your bar on a dry surface and place on a dish with open air ways top and bottom like a wooden soap holder so your bar will last longer.