Shea & Cocoa Shampoo Bar/ Helps Moisturizes Dry Brittle Hair/Processed Color Hair types
All natural shampoo bar no detergents, silicones, or parabens helps to moisturize dry brittle hair types. Made with organic shea & cocoa butters, olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, castor oil, and eucalyptus tea tree lavender essential blend. Shampoo bars does not strip all the natural oils from your hair and are known to last longer than liquid shampoos and are very convenient. Great for dry processed color treated hair types. Nice clean herbal smell!
4oz bars (Active Benefits)
- Organic Shea Butter-Moisturizes and heals dry scalp, reduces flaking due to dryness, softens hair and nourish scalp.
- Organic Cocoa Butter-high in fatty acids, which is why it's often touted for its ability to hydrate and nourish the dry itchy scalp. Helps strengthen and repair split ends.
- Castor oil- has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties and is high in Vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and Omega 6 and 9 beneficial fatty acids. Its unusually high ricinoleic acid ratio makes it beneficial for skin and hair regrowth.
- Eucalyptus Oil- helps heal scalp conditions, great for dandruff and dry scalp
- Oat Extract Cream- helps soothe itchy and irritated scalp conditions.
How to use shampoo bar: Wet hair first, rub in a circular motion and work through hair to create a lather all over. Wash, rinse hair. Recommended after shampooing: Our Herbal Conditioner Bar, your own conditioner or try our DIY recipe below: DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Softening Rinse Recipe: Take 1 part ACV to 3 parts water solution, apply in hair, rinse out to soften and bring healthy pH balance back to hair. Optional- add your favorite essential oil to solution.
Note: Hair will not smell like vinegar once rinsed out, towel dry or blow dried.
Ingredients: organic shea butter, organic cocoa butter, olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, castor oil, oat extract cream, sodium hydroxide. (lavender tea tree eucalyptus blend).
Tips: Always place your bar on a dry surface and place on a dish with open air ways top and bottom like a wooden soap holder so your bar will last longer