Cocoa Butter Hair Balm 2oz Glass Jar
Made with organic cocoa butter, castor oil, coconut oil, and oat extract oil to help nourish dry hair, repair damaged split ends, and calm frizzes. Great for curly hair or straight hair types!
Benefits of Balm:
Organic cocoa butter- Moisturizes your hair,
* Makes it more manageable.
* Prevents hair loss due to breakage.
* Strengthens hair shaft.
* Adds volume and strength to fine hair.
* Replenishes oils lost due to chemical processes.
* Repairs damaged hair strands.
* Can prevent further damage to hair.
* Moisturizes dry hair, adds luster, shine and softness to the hair.
* Prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hair length. Also slows down hair loss.
Oat Extract Oil-
* Binds to the hair shaft making it less porous and giving the hair a better shine and strength.
* Oat extract oil helps reduce hair breakage and split ends by smoothing the cuticles preventing frizzes.
How to Use: Apply to wet towel-dried hair, get a very small amount on your finger tips. Spread it between your fingers and rub it into the ends of your hair.
For extremely dry hair: Apply to dry ends on hair work on up to mid-length. The balm should absorb almost instantly. If it doesn’t, you’re using too much and can weigh hair down.
Ingredients: organic cocoa butter (theobroma cacao), coconut oil (cocos nucifera oil), avena sativa (oat) kernel extract oil, jamaican black castor oil (ricinus communis), natural cocoa coconut oil fragrance.