Natural Coconut Milk Conditioner Leave-In Creme/Rinse
This conditioner leave-in creme/ rinse is made with coconut milk, flaxseed gel, chamomile, soothing oat extract and natural conditioning flakes that helps add body and shine to dry under nourished hair while bringing it back to a healthy pH balance.
Use after shampoo bar use.
8oz No Silicones, No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Harsh Chemicals!
Benefits of Conditioner:
- Coconut Milk- helps to nourish, hydrate hair and promote hair growth. When used regularly on dry and damaged hair, helps to restore its shine and adds softness to hair . It is a rich source of fat, which makes the hair soft, fights rough hair and deeply conditions it.
- Flaxseed Gel- (made from organic flaxseeds and water) nourishing on both hair and scalp with nutrients like B vitamins, magnesium, manganese, selenium and copper. These nutrients boost hair growth and adds an organic slip and shine to hair instead of silicones.
- Tea Tree Oil- tea tree oil helps to unclog hair follicles and nourish your roots also helps with dandruff and itchy scalp due to it's antibacterial properties.
- Soothing Oat Cream- acts as a hair emollient,helps nourish and coat hair follicles while strengthening. Soothes itchy scalp and adds a slip to hair.
- Chamomile water- promotes healthier, shinier hair. Anti-inflammatory compounds can alleviate itchy, dry scalp that can lead to dandruff.
- BTMS is naturally derived from Colza oil, and is gentle on the skin and hair. Provides intensive moisture to dry hair and skin. Penetrates hair shaft to hydrate from inside out. Non-sulfate!
Directions Option 1: Apply small amount to wet hair after washing with shampoo bar. Let sit in 1-3 minutes. Rinse out. Recommended Option 2: apply a small amount and use as leave in.
Ingredients: coconut milk, organic flaxseeds, aloe vera extract, chamomile water, oat extract (avena sativa kernel extract), coconut oil (cocos nucifera oil), lavender essential oil, vanilla sandalwood oil, tea tree oil, btms- (natural conditioning flakes derived from colza oi), optiphen (paraben-free preservative).